A joining/rejoining fee of £5 is added for new members to cover the costs of the initial membership pack (and to discourage late renewals and lapses).
Members receive 6 regular copies of the Club magazine (Legend) per annum, have full access to all Archive material on this site and the LRSOC Forum.
You can also join or renew by post/cheque using the above buttons and view/edit your membership details at any time. If you prefer paper, you can Download our Membership Form here. Any issues, please contact email@example.com or call the telephone number at the foot of this page.
If you’re a UK bank account holder, why not pay by Direct Debit and save £5 when you join (or when you set this up at renewal)?
- Your membership fees will be requested one week before your Renewal Date each year
- You have full control over your Direct Debit
- cancel and/or set up a new one online
- or you can cancel it with your bank in the normal way
- In the UK, all transactions are covered by the Direct Debit Guarantee. You can request an immediate refund of any Direct Debit payment taken in error, simply by calling your bank and asking for it. The Direct Debit Guarantee makes it the safest payment method for UK customers to use
- Signing up to Direct Debit is via GoCardless – that way we don’t see any bank details. We leave that to the payment professionals. GoCardless Ltd are a UK based provider of Direct Debit services,
- Help make renewals as efficient and cost effective as possible and save the club payment processing fees!