Pegasus Bulkheads

Offline Rangie

• LRSOC & LR Register Member
  • Oct '48 - R860487
Pegasus Bulkheads
- Aug 24, 2022 - 18:02
It would appear Pegasus Bulkheads are the latest branch of the Pegasus Spares family?

I don't want any shaming of previous experiences with Pegasus (whether they are connected or not), I've had previous experience myself.....

Has anyone taken up the offer of the "introductory" £1200 chassis for guinea pigs?
Have they stated a lead time? Are they in stock or made to order?

Just wondering, hopefully it won't turn into a fiasco.

Alec.

Offline craggle

• LRSOC Member
  • 1955 86" Station Wagon
Re: Pegasus Bulkheads
Reply #1 - Aug 25, 2022 - 10:29
I did contact them as I was interested.
The £1200 is + VAT and and it wasn't galvanised, that was another £200 + VAT on top and then the delivery cost. I thought they were still local to me in Surrey but they said they were now made in Liverpool.

I think they were more after original chassis to copy as they said the deal would involve collection of the original chassis on delivery of the new one.

As the two chassis I have are good enough to be made into one, I'll stick with my original plan and go with repair pieces from Radfords and a fair bit of welding.

Craig.

Offline midlandoak

• LRSOC Member
Re: Pegasus Bulkheads
Reply #2 - Aug 25, 2022 - 11:56
I contacted them sounds like a good offer but they want “enthusiasts “ to have a prototype chassis supplied in September and fully built up in 3 months before they go into production in 2023
There’s enthusiastic but I think they will struggle to find owners that enthusiastic !!

Sent from my iPhone using LRSOC

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal