Land Rover Series One Club
If you can see this message, you're not getting to see all the wonderful content on this website... why not REGISTER for our forum and get access to so much more?

Author Topic: WHEREABOUTS biggest series collection in Australia  (Read 611 times)

January 13, 2021 - 23:27
Read 611 times

Offline M80

• Non-Member
Hi, Does anyone on here (aus?) know there whereabouts a what is purported to be the biggest series collection in Australia.  I'm trying to find details a to where the 107 s/w I may have sold is going to end up in.  The owners name is Dorian. I just can't find any reference on the net.

Thanks in advance,
M80
R06103599, 132700059, S3 109 s/w #70 NZ CKD,  D90 NAS replica

January 14, 2021 - 01:18
Reply #1

Offline gertie Moderator

• LRSOC Member
Dave Darc’y at Landrover heaven has a huge collection.
Eveliene 1953 Minerva.

January 14, 2021 - 08:28
Reply #2

Offline shropshire lad

• LRSOC Member
It will have to be a pretty big collection if it is bigger than this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=durVgjMcv_o

January 14, 2021 - 13:22
Reply #3

Offline 715GC Trade Advertiser

• LRSOC Member
It will have to be a pretty big collection if it is bigger than this one https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=durVgjMcv_o

This chaps in Victoria, we visited him in 2008, never seen so many LWB vehicles! And they were pulled in from all over Australia
Restorer of early land rovers,

Cant read and write!

January 14, 2021 - 20:36
Reply #4

Offline parksyafw

• Non-Member
  • Surf-Rover
Hi, Does anyone on here (aus?) know there whereabouts a what is purported to be the biggest series collection in Australia.  I'm trying to find details a to where the 107 s/w I may have sold is going to end up in.  The owners name is Dorian. I just can't find any reference on the net.

Thanks in advance,
M80

He lives in Melbourne 👍
Parksy
'55 86"
surf-rover

January 14, 2021 - 20:52
Reply #5

Offline 123rover50

• LR Register Member

Thanks in advance,
M80

Just ask the bloke you sold it too where its going. ;D

I tried to sell the 54 Royal review in OZ but no one wanted it so it went back to the UK.

January 14, 2021 - 22:08
Reply #6

Offline shropshire lad

• LRSOC Member

This chaps in Victoria, we visited him in 2008, never seen so many LWB vehicles! And they were pulled in from all over Australia

Did you get a  ride  on his Centurion tank  ?

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal