chassis and general specifacation on 107 station wagon

Offline 7175

• LRSOC Member
hi guys, has anyone out there got any sharable details/ measurements ect on a 107 station wagon as recently aquired one as a project.

Offline fifty seven

• LRSOC Member

Over the years several 107Sw rebuilds have featured on the forum. Not sure what detail you need.

The SW chassis specifications are complex, and not really the same as the 107 Pick up drawing shown in the workshop manual, certainly not from behind the main firewall/ bulkhead.   If you ask specific questions I am sure one of us can come up with photos or measurements between chassis  or bodywork datum points for you., if you tell us which chassis number  or production year you have. I doubt there is much chance of getting a copy of any complete drawings that show all 107SW chassis dimensions on it. So far as I know no one has ever come on the LRSOC forum to admit to holding one. 
1 Thank you.

Offline simondewing

• LRSOC Member
If you tell me which dimensions you need I can go out and run a tape measure over my new and as yet unfitted club chassis.
Can also provide illustrative photo's if you need them

Rgds

Simon

Offline 7175

• LRSOC Member
hi guys,
i knew out there somewhere there would be a chap with a tape as we know the front half is as near as dam it the same as any other series one. but its the rear half . the location of the rear spring hangers (front and rear). shape and location of the cross member in front of the rear cross member  and a few general measurements to check that mine is still correct as i seem to have more rust than anything else. not unusal i must admit. so any other info / pictures would be a great help (a year of 1956)
thanks again to all and good luck with your respective projects.

Offline Redbeacon

• LRSOC & LR Register Member
Where are you in Essex?

You could crawl underneath mine (when it comes back from having a gearbox fitted at a friend's).

Offline M80

• Non-Member
I have previously offered to members, engineers drawings to build a complete s/w chassis.  About 12 pages of A3 size.  Let me know if you cant find these in club archives. Murray
R06103599, 132700059, S3 109 s/w #70 NZ CKD,  D90 NAS replica

Offline 7175

• LRSOC Member
hi murry,

if you can i would apprecte any drawings
 ive had a quick look but not sure what the title that they were  listed under.
let me know what and how we can get togeather on these much appreciated
john 07840548191

Offline M80

• Non-Member
You probably need to be a member so you can PM me with your contact details.

I will not be phoning.....sorry,  overseas tolls too expensive for me (and its not a good idea to put personal contact info in on a public forum.

Re membership....really worth your while for the help of the chaps...esses on here, and archives etc.
R06103599, 132700059, S3 109 s/w #70 NZ CKD,  D90 NAS replica

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal