Hello from Shropshire

Offline Old ORO

• LRSOC & LR Register Member
Hello from Shropshire
- May 09, 2013 - 22:47
Hi all

So at long last I've decided to get my 80" back on the road. I've owned her since 1980 and parked her up in 1983 when I went to work overseas and then got woo'd by an ex Land Rover 90 V8 and then other things always seemed to get in the way...

So I signed up for the 65th back in January but until now have had other commitments that mean I've yet to start, so no pressure there then, but hope to get going next weekend when things quieten down.

No doubt I'll be on here pretty often asking for advise on where to get bits or how to do things and if enough midnight oil gets burnt I hope to be at Warwick 29th-30th with her.

I did have a little run down to Essex last Sunday night and treated myself. Doesn't make any practical sense but I remember them as a kid, always wanted one and I think it will look OK behind ORO. This one looks pretty much unused but I reckon it's about 30" shorter than normal so need to investigate that. Would be interested in comparing with another but for now I'm calling it a Towbaby coz its smaller :)

To end I've added a couple of pics, me bringing ORO back from Cornwall where she's been parked for the last 27 years and the Towbaby.

Anyway cheers for now

Martyn

SimplePortal 2.3.6 © 2008-2014, SimplePortal