Land Rover Series One Club
If you can see this message, you're not getting to see all the wonderful content on this website... why not REGISTER for our forum and get access to so much more?

Author Topic: New to the forum with an old, known Landy  (Read 398 times)

July 31, 2020 - 19:00
Read 398 times

Offline DuckweedDave

• Non-Member
Hi All,
I'm a new member and the current owner of 121700269 / YTU390 (Which was for a time SSK504
YTU390 now lives with me in Florida after I bought her (Along with SIIA 1966 GVF906D 25213006C) from Jaguar Land Rover Classic.

If anyone can point me to historic pictures of these guys, I would be really grateful.

July 31, 2020 - 22:14
Reply #1

Offline R Hughes

• LRSOC & LR Register Member

I am afraid I cannot tell you anything about these vehicles, but thought I would drop this note to welcome you to the club & to congratulate you upon acquiring two great looking vehicles.

I saw the SII on line when sold at auction and then, from memory, advertised online before JLR bought it, a very nice vehicle indeed I thought, pleased it is now in a suitably appreciative home. Enjoy !

August 01, 2020 - 17:22
Reply #2

Online Sir-Bastian

• LRSOC Member
  • 1958 109 2L Diesel CKD
Wellcome, two very nice vehicles!There are some historic pictures in the gallery. You may already have them as they were included in a previous sale of your car.
You may need to be a club member to view the gallery. http://www.lrsoc.com/forum/index.php?action=gallery;sa=myimages;u=1257
But it is every penny worth to become a member...
Sebastian

August 01, 2020 - 20:49
Reply #3

Offline Tim Dines

• LRSOC & LR Register Member
Hello David, welcome to the forum!

I used to own YTU390, it had a good history file with it including quite a few pictures of it in service.

If you send me a personal message with your e mail Iíll send you copies of anything I still have.