Land Rover Series One Club
If you can see this message, you're not getting to see all the wonderful content on this website... why not REGISTER for our forum and get access to so much more?

Author Topic: thanks  (Read 658 times)

July 21, 2019 - 20:49
Read 658 times

Offline kettil.lind

• LRSOC Member
I am a 107"  1955 owner from sweden who just become a member of this forum -  i got a lot of questions concerning my series one and i hope to find the answers here :smiley: . I have a Defender TD5 as daily driver and i have owned two RRC so i am in the land rover world.  :smiley: :smiley:   

July 21, 2019 - 21:01
Reply #1

Offline JCF961

• LRSOC Member
Welcome aboard.
It looks a fine vehicle. The colour and front bumper look as if it has some stories to tell.
We look forward to learning more :smiley:

James

July 24, 2019 - 06:43
Reply #2

Offline cdr.bond

• LRSOC Member
Všlkommen!  Beautiful truck!

July 24, 2019 - 13:01
Reply #3

Offline VRO Moderator

• LRSOC Member
  • You can never have too many Land Rovers
Welcome to the forum, lovely looking Series 1.  The search functions on the forum work very well and lots of questions can be answered in that way as they have been asked before.  If you can't find the answer then do please ask as there is a huge amount of knowledge and expertise here on the forum.  Finally you might also consider joining the club.  Enjoy  ;D
Andy

Area Representative, Scotland Caithness and Sutherland

July 24, 2019 - 22:13
Reply #4

Offline kettil.lind

• LRSOC Member
Yes - it is an old firebrigade truck from northen Sweden. Just driven 15000 miles total and nothing since 1990. In good shape but need a paintjob -original paint is RAF Blue Grey- and also some new seets, hood etc. Some work with brakes etc before MOT but will be on the road soon.

July 25, 2019 - 13:42
Reply #5

Offline parksyafw

• LRSOC Member
  • Surf-Rover
Parksy
'55 86"
surf-rover