Land Rover Series One Club
If you can see this message, you're not getting to see all the wonderful content on this website... why not REGISTER for our forum and get access to so much more?

Author Topic: Ashtree restoration international  (Read 2078 times)

February 02, 2017 - 20:15
Read 2078 times

Offline Rick

• Non-Member
Does anybody know if this company is still trading? I dropped my front panel off for them to restore in October last year. I am now having real problems getting hold of them and get the feeling things are not all well in their camp. Any info would be much appreciated.

February 02, 2017 - 20:50
Reply #1

Offline gaz0203

• LRSOC Member
I ordered a series 2 bulkhead and it took 12 months and about 200 failed phonecalls before the poorly repaired item was delivered!

February 02, 2017 - 20:56
Reply #2

Offline Rick

• Non-Member
Happy days! Your story sounds very familiar, now have their phone number on speed dial but still not helping! Will keep persisting with them.

February 02, 2017 - 21:02
Reply #3

Offline Bruce

• LRSOC Member
Maybe they are busy supplying JLR with quality heritage parts  :tic:
1 Thank you.

February 02, 2017 - 21:18
Reply #4

Offline Monkeypin

• LRSOC Member
I used them once and won't be doing so again! Their name crops up now and then on the forum mostly when people are having problems and looking for them. Link is to a previous topic on them. http://www.lrsoc.com/forum/index.php?topic=23951.msg185281#msg185281
Good luck.
Is sarcasm a very deep sar??

February 02, 2017 - 21:23
Reply #5

Offline Rick

• Non-Member
Thanks for that, maybe should ask JLR how they get hold of them!

February 04, 2017 - 23:10
Reply #6

Offline farmer

• LRSOC Member

Ashtree, the worst company to deal with and the worst workmanship ever seen. Keep well away.

February 05, 2017 - 16:52
Reply #7

Offline TomC

• LRSOC & LR Register Member

Ashtree, the worst company to deal with and the worst workmanship ever seen. Keep well away.

Not everyone thinks so - they obviously don't for a start, in fact on their Facebook page they cannot praise themselves enough.  :undecided: :(

February 11, 2017 - 01:19
Reply #8

Offline NickMc

• Non-Member
I had a bulkhead from them for a 90 in my workshop that a customer had purchased after torturing them for months to actually receive it, the standard of work was like Stevie Wonder had welded it while playing the piano at the same time 😂